Back in February we published some information  about Tasharuk , a new resource database from SMEX . Since then, they have increased their resources in both English and Arabic. Here are 10 resources available in Arabic that can help activists achieve their goals. 
1. A Guide to Effective Non-Violent Struggle in English , Arabic , and Farsi  – published by Canvasopedia .
2. Guide to Safely and Securely Producing Media in English  and Arabic  – published by Small World News . They also have some resources on SAT phones. 
3. Free Software and Open Source Philosophy in Arabic  – published by SourceForge
4. The Principles of Freedom on Expression and Digital Copyright in Arabic  by Article 19 
5. Guide to Strategic Communication for Civil Society Organisations in English  and Arabic  by USAID's Jordan Civil Society Program .
6. The Basics of Audio Recording in Arabic  by SMEX 
7. Training Manual for Citizen Journalists in Arabic  by for the Center for Civil Society and Democracy in Syria 
8. What is A Creative Commons License, and How do You Use It? in Arabic , video by WeZank 
9. How to Use Twitter for Social Change in Arabic , video by NewMediaKSU 
10. International Principles of on the Application of Human Rights to Communications Surveillance in English , Arabic , and more. A document explaining how international human rights law applies in the current digital environment.
Bonus: Stay tuned for the Open Data Handbook, an introduction to the legal, social and technical aspects of open data. In English  and with an ongoing translation into Arabic via Transifex .
Image: The Day We Fight Back Banner,  by Alex Perkins (CC-BY 4.0)