Nari Jibon Blog dol (group) arranged a meeting/training program on (21.08.07). Rafiq, Taslima Akter, golam Rabbany Sujan, Mohtarimun Naher Bia, Shamima Akter and Tarun Falia were present in the meeting. Nari Jibon blog activities, progress, problem and what to do were discussed in the meeting.
Since the beginning we have posted 47 articles (both Bangla and English). 7 articles were posted from 13.08.07 to 21.08.07 (English-5 and Bangla-2).
1 Girls who sell flowers in the traffic jam in Dhaka city. By Golam Rabbany Sujan
2. 21st Febuary by Shahnaj Munia (English student)
3. Picture on flood affected area of Dhaka city by Mohtarimun Naher Bipa (Staff)
4. Nari Jibon bloggers profile ( Rafiq, taslima akter, Golam Rabbani sujan, Mohtarimun Naher Bipa, Shamima, and Mayanur akter)
5. Two student bloggers profile (Rumana Akter and Kaniz fatema Kanta)
1. Banna kabolito Bagladesh ( Flood affected Bangladesh ) by Nina Sultana Mim (Student)
2. Narir adhikar (women rights (Kabita/ poem))
Title of this post: Women rights written by Afroza Akter kazol
Contents of this post: In this poem writer expressed her thoughts on women rights and dignity.
We have 13 articles in hand (students). After editing those will be posted soon.
1. Agriculture of Bangladesh by Tahmina Akter (English/Computer student)
2. Culture of Bangladesh by Shamima akter (Eng/Computer student)
3. Dhaka city
4. Village life
5. Fisherman By Taufiqa Farjana (eng/com. Student)
6. Flower (how flower is used) by Salama siddiqa Eng/com)
1. Swapne Sonargaon by Taufiqa Farjana (eng/com0
2. Coaching centre by Nurun Naher Nipa (English-1)
3. Ahsan Manjil (Description of a historical place of Dhaka ) by Hasian Akter English-1
4. Sagor konna Hatia ( Hatia the Sea girl) by Nurun Naher sislam (English1.5). Author described about people and culture of a village that is situated in a island of Bay of Bengal
5. Mother Teresa by Ayesha (English/com)
6. Ekjon bhalo shikkhok (a good teacher) by Nurun Naher Nipa (English-1)
7. The botanical garden and Zoo in Comilla by Hasian Akter (English-1)
We conducted two interviews since last meeting (11.08.07). Among those one interview is posted and another one will be posted soon
We are hoping to get 4-6 articles in next week.
We arranged training program for new and old bloggers on 21.08.07. Taslima Akter conducted the training program. In the training session Taslima Akter explained the new and old bloggers (students) about Internet, Internet browsing, about web, what is blog, how to write and what to write etc. Twenty English/computer students were present in the training program. They are : Tahmina Akter-552, Kaniz Fatema-597, Rumana Parveen-598, Farzana Rahman Kona-606, Farhana Akter-607, Labony Akter-601, Irin Sultana Tuli-604, Kaniz Fatema Bonni-608, Afrina Afroz [Any]- 680, Salma Siddika [Mumu]- 322, Sumia Marzana-700, Farzana Akter [Beauty]- 703, Sharmin-698, Nina Sultana [Mim]- 699, Mumtaj-714, Jesmin Ara Amzad-713, Khadijatul Kobra-711, Jannat Ara Amzad-712, Shaila Sharmin-717 and Selina Shirin-718 .
Ms. Taslima also trained the blog dol how to post. In next training session she will explain more on it. Rafiq, Golam Rabbani Suajan, and Mohtarimun Naher Bipa attended the training program.
We have got two bloggers profile (students) and those have already been posted.
We are hoping to get some more soon from the student bloggers.
Next Training: Next training will be on blogging software Ttrainer: Taslima Akter
She will train the bloggers how to post and upload picture.
Proposed post for next week:
Four English posts:
1. Video blogging: Birth of a child in street by Tarun Folia
2. Interview: 1x Nila Sultana, “History of my life” by Golam Rabbany Sujan
3. Jackfruit by Taufiqa Farjana (English/computer. Student)
4. Village fair By Rina akter (English-1)
Five Bangla posts:
1. Barshan Mukhar Shandha (Rainy evening) by Sumaya (Computer student). Author described her feelings in her writings.
2. The boy (Shei cheleti) Author-Mayanur Akter ( Staff)
Sympathetic feelings of the author about a man who sleeps in the hospital (works as the attendant of patient telling them that he has patient in the hospital (but he does not have any patient) at night as he has no house to live at Dhaka . He can not live in rented house as he does not have enough money. In day time he pulls rickshaw and at night he sleeps in hospital. He is earning/saving money for her family (Mother, and sibling).
Aami ebong amar Maa (I and my mother). By Afroza Akter Kazol ( English/computer student). Author expressed about her mothering in her writings
3. Mone pore Ma-ke ( I miss my mother) by Maya Nur Akter (staff)
4. Nari (women) a poem by Tahmina. Writer described about women who are neglected by the male but doing lots for them and nation
5. Some bloggers profile (students)
Nari Jibon blog dol will be very glad to have your suggestion, comments