Nari Jibon Blog dol (group) arranged a meeting/training program on (01.09.07)
Rafiq, Taslima Akter, Golam Rabbany Sujan, Mohtarimun Naher Bipa, were present in the meeting. Nari Jibon blog activities, progress, problem and what to do were discussed in the meeting.
Since the beginning we have posted 58 articles (both Bangla and English). 11 articles were posted from 22.08.07 to 01.09.07 (English-7 and Bangla-4).
1. Agriculture of Bangladesh by Tahmina Akter (Eng/com student)
2. Picture of flood affected area of Bangladesh
3. Memorable day of my life by Kazi Rafiqul Islam
4. Jackfruit by Taufiqa farjana (Eng/com student)
5. My life (Nila Sultana) by Golam Rabbany
6. A stranger came before my window by Mohtarimun Naher Bipa
7. A bit success of Nari Jibon ( Asma akter) by Golam Rabbany
1. Barshan Mukhar Shandha (Rainy evening) by Sumaya (Computer/English student). Author described her feelings in her writings. Author like drop of rain and rainy evening but she dislike when it makes hazard for human
2. Nari (women) a poem by Tahmina. Writer described about women who are neglected by the male but doing lots for them and nation. “In Bangladesh women are always despised and deprived from their rights in the male dominated society. However women have increased their self estimate and stepping ahead. Women always make confidence to acquire accomplishment for men but men don’t evaluate it” author exemplify her thought from beginning to end in her poem
3. The boy (Shei cheleti) Author-Mayanur Akter ( Staff)
Sympathetic feelings of the author about a man who sleeps in the hospital (works as the attendant of patient telling them that he has patient in the hospital (but he does not have any patient) at night as he has no house to live at Dhaka. He can not live in rented house as he does not have enough money. In day time he pulls rickshaw and at night he sleeps in hospital. He is earning/saving money for her family (Mother, and sibling).
4. Traffic Jame ful bikri kora shei meyeguli (Girls who used to sell flowers in the traffic jam in Dhaka city) by Glam Rabbani(staff)
We have 19 articles in hand (students). After editing those will be posted soon.
1. Ruby Rahman, a successful business woman by Golam Rabbani Sujan
2. “The Mango” by Munia-532 ( Eng/Com student)
3. “The Rayal Bengal Tiger” by Munia-532 ( Eng/Com student)
4. “Food problem of Bangladesh” by Tahmina-552 ( Eng/Com student)
5. “Culture of Bangladesh” by Shamima akter (Eng/Computer student)
6. “Dhaka city”
7. “Village life”
8. “Fisherman” By Taufiqa Farjana (eng/com. Student)
9. Flower (how flower is used) by Salama Siddiqa Eng/com)
1. Amar Jibon, Nila Sultana (My life Nila Sultana) By Golam Rabbany
2. Nari Jiboner kichy safolata, Asma Akter (A bit success of Nari Jibon ( Asma Akter) by Golam Rabbany
3. Kormojibi Kichu meyer kotha by Shamima
4. Swapne Sonargaon Sonar gaon in dream) by Taufiqa Farjana (eng/com student)
5. Coaching centre by Nurun Naher Nipa (English-1 student)
6. Ahsan Manjil (Description of a historical place of Dhaka) by Hasian Akter English-1
7. Sagor konna Hatia ( Hatia the Sea girl) by Nurun Naher sislam (English1.5). Author described about people and culture of a village that is situated in a island of Bay of Bengal
8. Mother Teresa by Ayesha (English/com)
9. Ekjon bhalo shikkhok (a good teacher) by Nurun Naher Nipa (English-1)
10. The botanical garden and Zoo in Comilla by Hasian Akter (English-1)
We conducted two interviews since last meeting (21.08.07)
1. My life (Nila Sultana)
2. A bit success of Nari Jibon ( Asma akter)
Those are already posted
We arranged training program for blog dol 01.09.07. Taslima Akter conducted the training program. Ms. Taslima trained the blog dol how to post. She also trained the blog dol how to upload picture. Rafiq, Golam Rabbani Suajan, and Mohtarimun Naher Bipa attended the training program.
We have got some students profile and those will be posted soon
Next Training: Next training will be on blogging for some new students.
Ttrainer: Taslima Akter. She will train the students about blog and others.
Proposed post for next week:
Four English posts:
1. Interview 1x: Ruby Rahman a successful business woman
2. Video blogging: Birth of a child in street by Tarun Folia
3. Village fair By Rina akter (English-1)
4. One student’s profile
Four Bangla posts:
1. Aami ebong amar Maa (I and my mother). By Afroza Akter Kazol ( English/computer student). Author expressed about her mother in her writings
2. Karmojibi kichu meyer kotha ( Some working girls story) by Shamima
3. Amar jibon, Nila sultana (My life, Nila Sultana)
4. One student’s profile
Nari Jibon blog dol will be very glad to have your suggestion, comments