Women On the Web (WOW) aims to drive technology-enabled entrepreneurship opportunities and help women become more successful by leveraging the power of the Internet from the early stage of their startups.
Women On the Web (WOW) aims to increase women's participation in the community activities of Google Business Groups, driving technology-enabled entrepreneurship opportunities and helping women become more successful by leveraging the power of the Internet from the early stage of their startups.
Campaign Target Audience
- House-wives, disabled girls, girls who cannot work outside home.
Campaign Tools and Activities (Online & Offline)
- Workshops and discussions
- Mobile SMS for awareness
- Facebook closed group
There are few online women entrepreneurs
Online stores owned by women
Women are aware of business opportunities sitting at home.
- To use a famous government campaign to disseminate their own campaign
- To drive enough attention to the case, to get the government's attention and respond.
- Bangladesh Chamber of Commerce
- Women Federation
- Asian University for Women