This Campaign looks for Talented kids, top ranked needy students from under resource government schools primarily around Dhaka. As most of the talented students from government school cannot participate in their school certificate exam and can not get into the college level only for money so PFF came up with a motive to support this kids with financial support to study by ensuring a permanent donor or scholarship. This campaign has helped kids learn about different opportunities they have for higher studies.
- To ensure higher studies for underprivileged kids.
Campaign Target Audience
- Kid from low financial backgrounds in Dhaka.
Campaign Tools and Activities (Online & Offline)
Classroom activities in government school for selecting kids, such as merit tests
- Main Activities:
- Convincing parents of girls aged 12-16 to allow them for further studies instead of child marriage.
- Awareness program for kids with less knowledge about higher studies
This year there is 6 students studying in University out of which 2 are girls
20 parents continued school for their kids with the donation
School enrollment for kids
Online funding from international agencies
- Cannot target too Many kids in the same year
- Publication or promotion is Not too active
- Poverty Fighter Foundation